There are a lot of different ways to start your photography business:
- You could file for an LLC.
- Put “photographer” in your Instagram bio.
- Make a Facebook page.
But that’s not what this website is about. Primarily because even though they look like progress to the outside world, doing those things aren’t going to help you start and grow a successful photography business.
Here, we teach crucial aspects of your business and the best place to start is with our Ultimate Guide to Starting Your Photography Business;
After that, have a read through:
- Getting new clients via your website
- Naming your business
- Creatively packaging and pricing your work so people will pay you
- and much more
What is Photo MBA (and is that even a real thing)?
I’ve always been amazed that you can get an an MBA (a Master’s degree in Business Administration), but nobody out there ever teaches photographers and other creatives how to do the same.
Here at Photo MBA, you’ll learn how to master the business of photography.
There’s a reason that when people implement what they’ve learned from this site, they can make upwards of $40,000 more revenue in their business.
How to Get Started With Your Photography Business
Now that you know what we’re up to here, you have three options:
1. Don’t do anything. Keep doing the same things you’ve been doing so far and hope that the results change. But let’s be honest, you don’t want that or else you would never have come to this site.
2. Keep searching and reading. There are thousands of websites out there on photography, but why keep searching? Everything you need to start your photography business (and stop wasting time) are here on the blog and in our resources.
3. TAKE ACTION. First, you can start with the free course that I created just for beginning photographers. I wanted to show how easy it is to get started and get results right away. You’ll get easy to follow, daily lessons, right in your inbox. Imagine getting a new client or making a radical change in your business just in one week.
What Photo MBA is NOT
Far too often, websites teaching photographers how to start a business are created by
- Failed photographers OR
- Photographers who haven’t run a business in years
So either I have to choose between somebody who failed at their own business, or somebody who has never used the things they’re teaching.
Here, we only teaching things that are actively working in successful photography business.
Our Top Resources
When you’re just starting out, being able to shortcut the competition with better resources can be the difference between a successful photography business, or hanging up your camera for good.
Yes, I want to help photographers make more money. But, more than that, you deserve to work hard and live a life of freedom where you make money doing work you’re passionate about. Having access to the best resources is the fastest way to make that happen.
How To Get Started
If you’re still not sure what step to take next, don’t worry – we’ve got free training that you can sign up for RIGHT NOW. It’s a course (not a live training) so you can get started with small lessons each day that add up to a big difference in your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn and do:
Day 1: Define your ideal client and serve them well
Day 2: Differentiate yourself
Day 3: Set client expectations
Day 4: Be more confident in your skills and pricing
Day 5: Use social media to bring in new clients
Day 6: Stop chasing clients and create content that attracts clients to you
Day 7: Dominate Google searches for the services you provide